Highest level of education: 9th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Obtain Associate's Degree
Presently working on: Welding School
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Cognitive Intervention, Peer Education
1) Write to Ternorris, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Ternorris's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Ternorris. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Ternorris's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Ternorris with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.