Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: Completing Associates Degree in General Studies
Presently working on: Last Semester in College
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
High School Diploma, Four Semesters in College
1) Write to Terrence, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Terrence's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Terrence. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Terrence's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Terrence with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.