Highest level of education: 2 years of college
Immediate educational goals: I'm working to get a college scholarship/degree
Presently working on: Taking classes at Western Nevada College
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
College classes in 2008
1) Write to Todd, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Todd's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Todd. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Todd's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Todd with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.