Highest level of education: GED with 1 Year of College at Technical School
Immediate educational goals: Finish with Prison, then go back to School
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Tony, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Tony's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Tony. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Tony's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Tony with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.