Highest level of education: 9th, GED
Immediate educational goals: To complete a Vocational Class
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, OSHA Certificate
1) Write to Trevor, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Trevor's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Trevor. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Trevor's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Trevor with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.