Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: To make College Trade
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Brick / Masonry
1) Write to Tyson, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Tyson's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Tyson. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Tyson's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Tyson with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.