Highest level of education: Computer Technician, Mountain View College
Immediate educational goals: Lawyer-Assistant/Paralegal
Presently working on: Paralegal Certification Blackstone Career Institute
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Wrote a Novel, Learned Spanish
1) Write to Veron, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Veron's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Veron. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Veron's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Veron with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.