|Highest level of education 11th grade, GED|
|Immediate educational goals Social Psychology|
|Presently working on accomplishments College|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments GED|
1) Write to Vincent, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Vincent's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Vincent. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Vincent's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Vincent with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Vincent:
Already know Vincent?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Illinois Forum.