Highest level of education: 12th Grade, Some College
Immediate educational goals: Certified Auto Mechanic
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Graduated High School, Certified Rod Welder
1) Write to Wendell, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Wendell's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Wendell. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Wendell's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Wendell with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.