Highest level of education: Vocational School
Immediate educational goals: Attend Ashland University
Presently working on: Apprenticeship Animal Trainer
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Vocational School
1) Write to William, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine William's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to William. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on William's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage William with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.