Highest level of education: 10th/G.E.D.
Immediate educational goals: Computer Graphics Design Heavy Equipment Operator, Counselor
Presently working on: Mending Broken Hearts, Wellbriety
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Local 247 Union Carpenter, Pathfinders
1) Write to William, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine William's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to William. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on William's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage William with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.