Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Obtain Associate's Degree
Presently working on: Blue Ridge Community College, Ethics and Composition
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
2 Classes from Washington & Lee University
1) Write to William, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine William's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to William. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on William's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage William with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.